Tags are used to flexibly mark any objects that will later want to be used with filtering.
Tags and Tag Assignments
Tags can be quickly added to any object including:
Notifications automatically inherit the tags associated with their parent form, which assists with categorization and improves the speed at which you can communicate with your customers.
Examples of how you can leverage tagging are:
- Categorize all objects based on business units within your company.
- For example, the company 'Acme' may have multiple business units targeting different verticals within a given market. You can tag all of the above objects per business unit.
- Categorize all objects based on functions within your company.
- For example, the company 'Beta' may be using Constant Status for IT, HR, etc. Tag each object based on the function with the company.
Bulk Tag Assignment
Easily perform bulk tag assignment or removal by checking individual boxes or the 'Select All' checkbox, then select the "Assign Tags" button and add/remove tags.
Filtering on Tags
- Quickly filter the results on any page by selecting tags in the tag filter field at the top of each page.
- The calendar and dashboard are automatically filtered to show events and metrics (respectively) based on the tags that are selected.
- Quickly understand what is tagged and what is not by hovering over the tags icon.
Tag management is available to add new tags, or see the usage across forms, notifications, channels, fields, users, groups, or organizations. Click on an icon to access a filtered view of that page.