This article explains how to create a Constant Status Sparkbot and acquire an access token which can then be used to publish messages from Constant Status in to Spark rooms.
Creating a Constant Status Sparkbot
- Access this page in your Cisco Spark account
- Click the "Create Bot" button
- Enter values in the following fields:
- Display Name
- We recommend using 'ConstantStatus'
- Bot Username
- We recommend using 'constantstatus-<your subdomain>', where <your subdomain> should be replaced with the subdomain that you use in Constant Status. For example, if your subdomain is mysubdomain.constantstatus.com, then you would populate this field with 'constantstatus-mysubdomain'. This is required because bot names are required to be unique.
- We recommend using http://www.constantstatus.com/constant_status_large.png