When a new user is created there is a set of roles that can be selected and assigned for a given user. Users should be given rights based on what functions they need to perform and therefore multiple rights should be given to users.
- Account Owner - controls the billing information and has full rights
- Admin - Has full rights but does not have access to the billing information
- Author - and Author can create fields and forms
- Approver - In some cases you may want to have an approver review a notification before it is sent out. The approvers can be notified and approve forms before they are sent. (This feature will be available in a later release)
- Sender - Has rights to send notifications based on forms that have been created by authors
- Subscriber - Can receive notifications
If only the subscriber role is selected the option is given to skip sending the invite to the user.